Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday '08



So I turned 21 last weekend (nov 8th) and I'd have to say that I had a wonderful time.

To start off the night, Jason gave me a birthday cup to drink ice out of!
(it also had confetti at the bottom)
Needless to say it was pretty amazing. Then I was bombarded with gifts galore. After that we all headed out to this crazy Italian place in DT Fullerton. It looked like a circus in there!

Meghan


Kim and Ashley


Brandon and Mitch


and Jason



were all there.

I'd also like to shake the hand of whoever drew that picture behind Jason.

We enjoyed dinner, and with a little detour, ended up at 300.



There was a little bit of a wait so we chilled VIP status and talked until our lanes were ready.





We were finally able to get a lane and got straight to partying.



We didn't really bowl at all, we just posed and took pictures.



Ladies!!


Jason then grew to an enormous size and tried to kill everyone!!




HAHA

I learned this move when I lived on the South side





Thanks for the wonderful night friends! It was truly a delight.



On a side note, I didn't shave for six days in an attempt to grow some sort of beard/mustache. My vein attempt to do so resulted in what I have deemed "the wannabeard"


Before/After shaving on day six ...so sad

1 comment:

UpFront Stundent Ministries said...

Looks like you had a rockin' Birthday D!!! I wish I could have been there buddy. At least we got to hang out the night before and have some awesome dessert fondu. Love you buddy, welcome to adulthood... it's much better than being a kid (though it offers its own set of troubles).