Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Idaho: Boise

Meghan, her sister Caitylnn, her mom, and I recently did a road trip up to Boise, Idaho for a wedding.
We had a great time, and we all fell in love with the city.
I've loved the North-west ever since my first trip up to Seattle.
Boise is like a mix between the young-cities of Oregon and Washington
with classic mid-west conservatism.
The scenery was beautiful, and everyone there
was so friendly.
Some of my favorite things about the trip were:
- The Weather
- The People
- The Open Space
- The Slower Pace
-Feeling very American
- The Food


I've got access to so many sub-cultures just by living in the U.S.
And it's great to be able to come in contact with another
group of people who are nothing like those where I live.



1 comment:

Ana said...

my family lives in cour' de lane Idaho & they love it! Glad you had some fun :)

ps-see you tonight!